(under the agreement, from 5 till 30 $/per hour, depending on kind of work):
Is recommended for small projects with low complexity degree, such as web-coding or scripts writing.
Scheme features: Customer pays for the time directly used by Executor to solve Customer's tasks. While work executing Customer gets the report with kinds of work list and their description from every day periodicity till once a week.
- You form the work essence.
- Customer transfers to Executor's account some primary payment, also Customer and Executor agree payment mismatch.
- While work executing Customer gets the report with kinds of work list and their description and cost from every day periodicity till once a week. Customer pays the bills.
- If one of the parties gives credit bigger than mismatch to the other party, then the creditor party have the right to suspend work under the treaty.
Per project (iterative)
Is recommended mainly for projects, that can include technically complicated or new elements, such as application software development or LAN infrastructure design.
Scheme features: Customer pays separate work iterations of certain project.
- You form working plan as iteration sequence, where each iteration defines control point of the project.
- Customer and Executor together define fitting criterion of next control point and cost and working time range.
- You form requirements specification for the iteration. Cost of requirements specification drawing up is defined on the percentage norm assumption.
- Customer pays in prepayment.
- Executor accomplishes the requirements specification and puts final bill within the cost range to Customer.
- Customer and Executor together check control point conformation and after that Customer pays the bill or Executor completes the iteration.
- If it is last iteration, then the project is accomplished, otherwise you correct the plan and form requirements specification for the next iteration.
- During the certain period Executor is obliged to correct implementation defects of the previous iteration without extra charging.